Use your own
If you look at Properties on the File menu, you will see a number of entries. You can also create your own custom properties.
Click the Custom tab and add what you want.
To insert your own properties in a document, use Insert>Fields
- Choose Document Information in the list of Categories
- In the list of Field Names, choose DocProperty
- Click the Field Codes button
- Add the property name to the Field
- Click OK
- Click OK. Word to inserts the value.
Here's the "click path" for 2007:
Creating word custom doc properties from code
See all Topics word