With and without code
Data entry forms can be designed and presented using VBA code. Another simpler way to do it is to construct a form directly in the Word document.
"Have you ever been asked to fill out a form in a word processor, only to discover that when you attempted to enter information, the lines on the form moved all over the page? Not to mention that the form was difficult and time-consuming to fill out? Most people don't realize that you can easily create professional-looking forms in Word."
- Part I: Create professional looking forms in Word
- Part II: Adding Automation to your Word forms
- Part III: Learn more about VBA macros to automate your form
- Part IV: Use custom dialog boxes in your Word forms
- Part V: Linking your AutoForm to a database
By Dian Chapman at TechTrax
Fun with Forms
Word on YouTube
See all Topics word